Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, January 5, 2009

About Kris



A graphic designer who found his passion of baking along the intriguing journey that involved Sydney, Jakarta, Singapore, and Bangkok.

While reminiscing his first sweet encounter with the world of baking through a Lemon Meringue Pie recipe in a landlord's kitchen, he has since accepted cakes and dessert as the essential part of his life.

And in turn, various baking courses have introduced him to the meaning of delicacy, quality, aesthetics, and supreme taste.

The constant effort to capture the look of his cakes and desserts stretched his arms wide open to embrace blogging, food styling, and photography. All were seemingly coherent with his years of graphic design practice.

Only when his creations appeared in a dessert magazine and several food photo contests this year, he was determined to explore this exciting path of blending baking, food styling, and photography.

Currently residing in Bangkok, he hopes to interact and make friends with everyone with the same interest, worldwide...

To share ideas or comments, feel free to email Kris

22 comments:

  1. Hi Kris,

    I can't believe you are a guy who bakes all these beautiful savory and sweet, and live in Thailand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thip,

    Your work inspired me since the beginning.... and yes, I am living and working happily in Bangkok! Wish to find more Thai food bloggers here..

    Many gratitudes to you!

    Regards
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to 'see you' :)
    I've noticed that you're 'improving' your blog a little - it looks great, inspiring, fresh and genuine.
    Cheers from warm bu rainy (again) Ireland.
    Anula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to remember your face....maybe can see you somewhere in bkk ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought you were female! Oops. :P Just wanted to say that I love your blog. Gorgeous photos of beautiful creations - what more could anyone want?

    Am looking forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! Finally the face behind all these beautiful posts!! Hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeaaaaaaaaaaaay...!!! finally he show his picture. who said man can't bake :D Keep your excelent work, Kris..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray, i finally get to see ur face, been secret admirer for a long long time. You are incredibly awesome!!!!

    Hope to see you in BKK sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just discovered this page in time, Kris. Now I have the info I want. :)
    Good to see the face beyond all those gorgeous bakes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new look of your site, Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There you are, Kris! Great photo, great bio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. As your next project, you really need to publish a book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have blown me away! I just discovered your beautiful blog and I am here to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kris - you are as beautiful as your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do you stay in such fantastic shape with all those tempting creations that you make?! I'm jealous!
    Keep the gorgeous food coming, I'm always hungry to see more of your amazing food art :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are simply magical. Fantastic. Awesome. Beautiful and what not!!! I dont have words to express the way you have made food look so beautiful :)Keep rocking. I am already a big fan of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing lovely sweet blog you have here. Looking for ideas to spruce up my baking world too & glad to stumble upon here! Really awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. everytime when i read your beautiful blog..I always imagination that who is behind this creations!!..I always belive is a woman!!to my surprides you are a man..Kris you are my inspiration!!!

    Love your arts

    bake in sweden.. I sitt in sweden..but i come from Bkk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are AMAZING!!! I love all your creations, you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi ! I love your desserts, they are really delicate. I'm a baker too and enjoy your blog.
    Greetings From Argentina !!

    ReplyDelete